Junior Front-end Developer
Scada has worked with different clients: from large banks to cybersports companies, from telecommunication holdings to young brave startups. Every project is special — so it never gets boring.
Scada has collaborated with Accenture, Elko, Telia, and Epicenter — there are always great projects to add to your portfolio.
We need someone who would convert awesome designs into the code that’d be just as awesome. We love our code tidy and well-structured and we appreciate the attention to detail.
We are eager to share experience — our team members are always there if you need advice.
Who we look for
We get on well with people who adhere to deadlines, take the initiative, and aim for smart solutions.
Here’s what you’ll need to handle the tasks:
- No less than 1 year of web app development experience
- Understanding adaptive and cross-browser front-end
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS, SCSS
- Experience with GIT
- Decent English – to understand the documentation
We’ve all started out with “Hello World!” and we get it — noone can know everything. It’s the desire to learn and the perseverance that we value most.
What would be cool
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with the npm package manager
- Experience with Webpack
What would be super cool
- Experience with ReactJS or Vue.js
- PHP frameworks and MySQL experience
- Wordpress development experience
UPD: position is closed.